Waterfall Photo Bike Tour
A unique bike tour off the beaten path.
Explore the Lehigh Gorge State Park in a brand new way! Pocono Biking’s Exclusive Waterfall Photo Bike Tour allows you to experience the Lehigh Gorge Rail-Trail by bike and foot. You will bike for 25 miles and along the way embark on various side walks/hikes discovering waterfalls, scenic vistas, canal ruins and seldom visited natural wonders. Keep your cameras ready because in addition to beautiful scenery, we have run into wildlife such as snakes, eagles, deer and occasionally bear. Most visitors never leave the main trail, but we want to take you on the path less traveled so you can experience everything that the Lehigh Gorge State Park has to offer!
The Waterfall Photo Bike Tour is the perfect way to get the full experience of the Lehigh Gorge in the Pocono Mountains.
Private Waterfall Photo Bike Tours are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private trip.
- You should expect this specialty trip to last about seven hours starting from the time you check in.
- You should be in moderate shape.
- Solid footwear (hiking shoes, sturdy sneakers) and durable clothing should be worn.
- A backpack is recommended to carry any extra food, water, and clothing you wish to bring.
- Don’t Forget Lunch & Your Camera!
- Individual – $69.99 (ages 13 and up)
- Trek bike rental
- Bike helmet
- Shuttle service
- Water and a snack
- Professionally guided ride with approximately 3 hours of walking/hiking along the way.
Reservations for the Waterfall Photo Bike Tour are necessary. Please give us a call at 570-325-3654 to reserve your adventure today.Invite a Friend