Pocono Biking is committed to offering you a scenic, outdoor, biking experience. With this in mind, we are following all of the guidelines set by our state government. We ask that all guests and staff adhere to the following COVID mitigation protocols:
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID-like symptoms we ask that you please give us a call to reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
- Masks are required on all Pocono Biking shuttles, even for vaccinated individuals
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks. If needed, masks will be available for purchase in our bike shops.
- No one will be allowed onto a shuttle without a mask, including Pocono Biking drivers and staff.
- Masks are required in buildings for unvaccinated guests.
Social Distancing – Check in and Retail Shops
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at all contact points inside buildings.
- Social distancing markers are in place to limit the number of people in the check-in/retail area.