COVID REOPENING GUIDELINES
We continue to monitor the recommendations from the CDC and follow guidelines that have been set by our local and state government. We realize that the information continues to change and we are committed to this evolving process. We want you to be confident in your adventure with us. It is important to us that we continue to give you as much information as possible so you can focus on making memories with your friends and family. The following are guidelines we currently have in place.
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID like systems we ask that you please give us a call and reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
- Increased cleaning of common areas will be performed.
- All equipment including bike rentals and helmets will be sanitized between uses with CDC approved cleaning materials or ‘rested’ for the CDC approved amount of time.
- We do recommend bringing your own helmet if you have one.
- Masks will be required while in buildings at Pocono Biking and on any shuttles.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, but if needed, masks will be available for purchase at our bike shops.
- No one will be allowed in our buildings or onto a shuttle without a mask, including Pocono Biking drivers and staff.
- Bike shuttles will be available but limited to certain sections of trail.
- Shuttles will be at a limited capacity to allow for social distancing during transport.
- No one will be allowed onto a shuttle without a mask, including Pocono Biking drivers and staff.
Social Distancing – Check in and Retail Shops
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at all contact points inside buildings.
- Social distancing markers are in place to limit the number of people in the check-in/retail area.