Pocono Biking is committed to offering you a scenic, outdoor, biking experience. With this in mind, we are following best practices set by the CDC. We ask that all guests and staff adhere to the following COVID mitigation protocols:
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID-like symptoms we ask that you please give us a call to reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
- Masks are required on all Pocono Biking shuttles, even for vaccinated individuals
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks. If needed, masks will be available for purchase in our bike shops.
- No one will be allowed onto a shuttle without a mask, including Pocono Biking drivers and staff.
- Masks are also requested when inside Pocono Biking buildings.