Pocono Biking is currently looking for a Biking Assistant Manager. We offer a vibrant, energetic work environment that allows candidates to spend their time in the great outdoors!
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a fleet of rental bikes (maintenance, bike cleaning, and new bike assembly as needed)
- Coordinating and/or driving bike shuttles between multiple locations
- Assisting Manager with scheduling and organizing employees including Retail Associates, Bike Technicians and Bus Drivers
- Effectively communicating with guests to fit bikes, explain trip options and answer questions
Pocono Biking is looking for candidates who are energetic, forward thinking and able to work in a dynamic, high traffic environment. Additional requirements of the job include:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work directly with large groups of customers as well as management
- Valid license and clean driving record (must be able to drive 15 passenger vans)
- CDL license is preferred but not required
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Basic level of physical fitness (ride, lift, load and unload bikes).
- Knowledge of bike maintenance (preferred but not required).
Fill out an employee application and email it to email@example.com or drop it off at 1519 Route 903 Jim Thorpe, PA to join the team today!
Questions? Email or call Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-732-1999.