Pocono Biking is currently looking for a Multiday Trip Specialist to assist with bookings and organizing of multiday bike tours. Candidates will be responsible for:
- Handling all reservations, inquiries and bookings related to Pocono Biking multiday bike tours and custom shuttles
- Handling coordination with third party vendors such as hotels and restaurants relating to the tours
- Working with Biking Manager to collect needed participant information
- Pre-trip planning including inventory and managing paperwork as well as supplies needed for the tours
- Checking in the guests, or preparing for check in at remote locations
- Assisting biking department with any tasks needed to smoothly run multiday tours
Due to the seasonal nature of these tours, when not busy with multiday tour related tasks, the Multiday Trip Specialist will be cross trained to answer phone calls for all of Pocono Whitewater, Pocono Biking and Skirmish Paintball activities.
Pocono Biking is looking for candidates who are extremely detail oriented. The Multiday Trip Specialist will be handling a wide variety of details from hotel bookings and relationships, to payment schedules, and guest special requests. Pocono Biking is looking for applicants who can manage these details and clearly communicate them to guides and other staff. Additional requirements of the job include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with various online booking systems, and GoogleDocs, as well as the ability to learn new reservation systems
- Forward thinking and ability to work in a dynamic, high traffic environment.
- Motivated to work with limited direction
Applicants who are willing to guide bike tours or participate in any biking activities will be prioritized, although this is not a requirement.
Fill out and submit our employee application by clicking here.
Questions? Email or call Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 570-732-1999.