Reserve your bike today - 1-800-944-8392
This summer The Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC) is hosting a multi-day ride on the beautiful Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor (D&L Trail) for the trip of a lifetime. Equal parts adventure, challenge and celebration, the 2018 Sojourn is an experience you’ll never forget—and won’t want to miss! Spend five days exploring more than 160 miles of this scenic and historic trail, and the vibrant towns it touches, with the people who know the trails best.
2018 Rails-To-Trails Conservancy Sojourn Dates
- Start: Sunday, June 10
- End: Thursday, June 14
- The sojourn takes place, rain or shine.
- If you have questions about the sojourn please email email@example.com.
- To register for the sojourn, click here.
2018 Rails-To-Trails Conservancy Sojourn Locations
- Arrival Location: Hugh Moore Park, Easton, PA 18042
- Ride Start Location: Glen Summit, PA
- Ride End Location: Hugh Moore Park, Easton, PA 18042
Pocono Biking Trek Bike Rental Rate
- Special sojourn Pricing: $75 per bike rental
- Please call Pocono Biking at 1.800.944.8392 for any bike rental questions or to reserve your Trek Bicycle.
- When reserving a Trek Bicycle with Pocono Biking, you will be asked to provide your height.
- All Pocono bike rentals are subject to the Pocono Biking cancellation policy.
- All bikes are Trek comfort/hybrid bikes.
- All bikes reserved with Pocono Biking will be available for pickup at the start of the sojourn in Glen Summit, PA.
- Biking fitting and adjustments will be made at Glen Summit before the start of the ride.
Links to Important 2018 Rails-to-Trails Sojourn Information:
- 2018 RTC Sojourn Registration
- (Click the link to register for the ride then call 1-800-944-8392 if you need a bike rental from Pocono Biking!)
- Rails-to-Trails Sojourn Itinerary
- Rails-to-Trails Sojourn Map
- Rails-to-Trails Sojourn FAQ
- If you have questions about the sojourn, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about your Trek Bike rental, please email: Info@PoconoBiking.com or call 570.325.3654.