The Lehigh Explorer
A raft and bike multisport adventure
Are you looking for a multi sport adventure that doesn’t require getting up so early? The Lehigh Explorer may be right for you! Arrive at noon and have plenty of time to explore the Lehigh River by raft and bike. This is a 16 mile adventure.
You will begin your day with eight miles of Class I & II whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River. After enjoying a few hours on the river, you’ll switch gears and pedal eight miles on the Lehigh Gap section of the D&L Rail Trail. Along the way, you’ll pass remnants of 18th century locks and canals as you enter in the town of Jim Thorpe. You will finish the day back at our adventure center. A bonfire will welcome you as the newest Lehigh Explorer!
2020 LEHIGH EXPLORER RATES
- Individual – $94.99 (ages 13 and up)
- Class I, II, and touch of class III whitewater rafting trip
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Rail Trail Bike Ride
- Trek Bike Rental
- Bicycle Helmet
- Free, all you can eat bbq lunch (hot dogs, potato salad, chips, water, lemonade)
- Change rooms
- Free parking
- Trip shuttles
- Professional guides
RESERVATIONS & INFORMATION
For more information on Lehigh Explorer Raft & Bike or if you would like to make a reservation, please give us a call at 570.325.8430 or send us an email at info@PoconoBiking.com
- Check in at Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Jim Thorpe.
- Each raft will accommodate 4 to 6 people.
- Vegetarian meal options are available, please give us a call for details.
- If you forget something you can pick it up in our retail shop.
- Your photo is taken on the river and available for purchase in our store or online at PoconoWhitewaterPhotos.com.
If you would prefer to participate in just one activity, we also offer biking and whitewater rafting trips. For biking only adventures, visit our Pocono Biking Trail Options Page. For whitewater rafting trips only, please visit PoconoWhitewater.com