June 10 - 14, 2018
Pocono Biking is partnering with the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy this summer to bring you the 2018 RTC Sojourn. This is a multi-day ride on the beautiful D & L Trail. Equal parts adventure, challenge and celebration, the 2018 Pennsylvania Sojourn is an experience you’ll never forget—and won’t want to miss! Spend five days exploring more than 160 miles of this scenic and historic trail, and the vibrant towns it touches, with the people who know trails best.
For full information about the Rails-to-Trails 2018 Pennsylvania Sojourn please visit the RTC Sojourn website and don’t forget to register for the ride by clicking here. If you are already registered for the sojourn and need a Trek Bike rental, please call Pocono Biking at 570.325.3654.
Links to Important 2018 Rails-to-Trails Sojourn Information:
- 2018 RTC Sojourn Registration
- (Click the link to register for the ride then call 1-800-944-8392 if you need a bike rental from Pocono Biking!)
- Rails-to-Trails Sojourn Itinerary
- Rails-to-Trails Sojourn Map
- Rails-to-Trails Sojourn FAQ
- If you have questions about the sojourn please email email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about your Trek Bike rental, please email: Info@PoconoBiking.com or call 570.325.3654.