Currently accepting applications for CDL Bus Drivers.
Positions available in both our Jim Thorpe & White Haven Locations. Fill out an employee application and email it to email@example.com
Seasonal Positions Available
For all positions below we are looking for candidates that have weekend availability. We also have midweek work but give priority to the employees that are available on weekends.
Maintain, load, fit and clean our fleet of rental bikes. Must have customer service skills, prior bike mechanic skills a plus.
Customer service and register experience are a plus but no experience is necessary as training is available. We have retail locations in downtown Jim Thorpe (bike shop), White Haven (bike shop), on Route 903 (rafting shop), and in Albrightsville (paintball shop).
CDL Bus Drivers
Shuttle guests and bikes to and from various access points on the D&L Trail. Bike drivers must be willing to drive a full school bus with a trailer attached. Training on driving with the trailer is available.
Full and part time positions available. Reservationists primarily take phone bookings for our rafting, biking and paintball activities.
Fill out an employee application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at 1519 Route 903 Jim Thorpe, PA to join the team today!
- Employee Application
- Questions? Call or email Sierra at email@example.com 570-732-1999
Why work at Pocono Biking?
- Family owned and operated
- Free raft trips, Skirmish Paintball entry and bike rentals/shuttles on your days off (subject to restrictions)
- Discounts in all of our retail shop locations
- Team environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Staff only bike rides, paintball evenings, rafting trips, paint and sip nights, etc.
- Great community of outdoor enthusiasts
- Fun work environment