Lehigh Explorer – Raft & Bike
July 19, 2020
A RAFT AND BIKE MULTISPORT Lehigh Explorer ADVENTURE
Are you looking for a multisport adventure that doesn’t require getting up so early? The Lehigh Explorer may be right for you! Arrive at noon and have plenty of time to explore the Lehigh River by raft and bike. Our Lehigh Explorer offers 16 miles of adventure packed with fun and adventure.
First, you will begin your day with eight miles of Class I & II whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River. You will stop halfway at our private lunch spot on the river for a FREE all-you-can-eat hot dog barbecue lunch. After enjoying a few hours on the river, you’ll switch gears and pedal eight miles on the Lehigh Gap section of the D&L Rail Trail. Along the way, you’ll pass remnants of 18th century locks and canals as you enter in the town of Jim Thorpe. You will finish the day back at our adventure center. A bonfire will welcome you as the newest Lehigh Explorer!
- Check in at Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Jim Thorpe.
- Each raft will accommodate 4 to 6 people.
- Vegetarian meal options are available, please give us a call for details.
- If you forget something you can pick it up in our retail shop.
- Your photo is taken on the river and available for purchase in our store or online at PoconoWhitewaterPhotos.com.
2020 LEHIGH EXPLORER DATES
- 5th & 19th
- 9th & 23rd
Private Lehigh Explorer adventures are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private trip.
2020 LEHIGH EXPLORER RATES
- Individual – $94.99 (ages 13 and up)
- Class I, II, and touch of class III whitewater rafting trip
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Rail Trail Bike Ride
- Trek Bike Rental
- Bicycle Helmet
- Free, all you can eat bbq lunch (hot dogs, potato salad, chips, water, lemonade)
- Change rooms
- Free parking
- Trip shuttles
- Professional guides